Summary of AP2’s results for the half-year 2021
- On 30 June 2021, Andra AP-fonden’s assets under management to SEK 421.2 (357.9) billion. The Fund’s assets saw a net outflow of SEK -4.2 (-4.2) billion to the pension system.
- A profit of SEK 39.2 (-19.3) billion was reported for the first half of the year.
- The return on the total portfolio was 10.2 (-5.1) per cent, after commission fees and operating expenses. Excluding these costs, the portfolio returned 10.3 (-5.0) per cent.
- The relative return of the listed portfolio, excluding alternative investments and costs, stood at 0.4 (-0.1) per cent.
- Operating expenses, expressed as share of management costs, remained low during the period at 0.06 (0.06) per cent.
- The Fund has generated an annual average return, after expenses, of 8.5 per cent over the past ten years and 8.7 per cent over the past five years.
- The total profit generated by the Fund since it was launched in 2001 amounts to SEK 335.4 billion, equating to an average annual return of 6.3 per cent, including the Fund’s costs.
- The currency exposure of the Fund was 35 (33) per cent.