Summary of AP2’s results for the full year 2020
- AP2’s assets under management totalled SEK 386.2 (381.3) billion as of 31 December 2020, against which net outflows to the national pension system were charged in an amount of SEK –7,9 (–6,5) billion.
- The Fund posted a net result of SEK 12.8 (53.0) billion.
- The Fund’s return on the total portfolio was 3.5 (15.9) per cent, after commission and operating expenses. Excluding these costs, the portfolio generated a return of 3.7 (16.1) per cent.
- The relative return on the portfolio of quoted assets, excluding alternative investments and costs, amounted to 0.05 (–0.9) per cent.
- Operating expenses in terms of asset management costs continued to be low, amounting to 0.06 (0.07) per cent for the period.
- Over the past five years, the Fund has generated an average real return of 5.7 per cent per year and over the past ten years, an average of 6.6 per cent per year.